Two-Knob dynamics processing
Transient Shaper allows shaping the dynamics with 2 knobs only, making it uniquely easy and fast to use - yet its sonic manipulation scape ranges from gate-like to compressor-like.
V2.x features analog saturation, 3 Attack shapes & 3 Release shapes.
- Makes your sound louder, gives it more expressiveness and more punch
- Ideal for individual or summed drums/percussions shaping
- Unique two-knob manipulation characteristics, not obtainable with any other type of gear
- Processed sound ranges from gate-like to compression-like
- Excellent Gate replacement (sounds smoother than a gate)
- 3 different Attack shapes and 3 different Release shapes
- Saturation for cutting off and smoothing too high transients (generated when using strong Attack)
- Resizable GUI (minimized by clicking in top left corner)
- Low CPU Usage (typically less than 1% on half-decent systems)
- Windows VST 32/64Bit (for Windows XP or better)
- MacOS AU/VST Intel/Apple Silicon (MacOS 10.9 or better)
Note to MacOS Users: You may need to reboot your system before AU version is listed in your DAW!
Have a listen to Transient Shaper's capabilities. All demos were processed with Transient Shaper only.
||Bassdrum + Snare playing with a little bit of added Attack and much added Release.|
||Some Hihats playing with removed Release.|
||909 snare drum with added Release.|
||Cowbell with added Release.|
||808 drums (hats + snare) with added Release.|
||909 clap with added Release.|
||Beat playing with added Attack & Release, then with less Release.|
||Loop playing unprocessed, then processed with much Release, then playing with less Release.|
||909 Loop, first playing unprocessed, then processed with less Release.|
||HipHop Loop made of 9 channels. First playing all channels unprocessed, then playing processed. Each of the 9 channels contains a Transient Shaper for processing. CPU Usage: 7% on AMD Sempron 3100+.|
You may download Transient Shaper and try it out as long as you want. The Tryout version silences the output for 1 second every 10 seconds. All other functionality is available in the Tryout Version.
Windows VST V2.6.3 (32/64Bit) |
MacOS AU/VST V2.6.5
PDF Manual V2.6.3 |
PURCHASE VIA SHAREIT.COM